EAST TATTOO COLLECTIVE CARE SHEET
1. Leave bandage in place for at least 1 hour. If bandage sticks to skin, wet completely before removing.
2. For at least 3 days, wash tattoo with an unscented or tea tree soap 3-5 times a day. Using only your fingertips, press gently as you wash away the plasma (slimy layer) which may take several times to accomplish. Rinse completely and pat dry with a clean towel.
3. For at least 3 days, apply a light layer of ointment after each washing. We recommend H2Ocean or Aquaphor.
4. After 3 days, switch to a fragrance free lotion and apply as often as needed to keep tattoo moisturized. We recommend H2Ocean care cream.
5. The tattoo will begin to flake and peel after 4-5 days. This is part of the healing process. Do not pick or scratch the skin as it may result in a loss of ink.
6. Do not soak the tattoo in water. No swimming, baths or hot tub for 3 weeks or until the tattoo is completely healed.
7. Always keep the tattoo covered and out of the sun, otherwise apply a high SPF sun block every hour.